- 2021 Chrysler Pacifica, which reinvents the minivan segment with an unprecedented level of functionality, versatility, technology, new available AWD and bold styling, awarded Family Vehicle of the Year in 2021 AutoGuide Awards
- 2021 Chrysler Pacifica family-friendly features include new FamCAM interior camera, which allows parents to view child seat occupants in the rear, Uconnect Theatre with built-in games and available Wi-Fi to keep children occupied, new Uconnect 5 system and much more
- 2021 Chrysler Pacifica offers 116 standard and available safety and security features, the most in the industry, and available AWD paired with Pacifica’s class-exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating
- Chrysler Pacifica, the most awarded minivan over the last five years, has now earned more than 145 honors and industry accolades
- Chrysler Pacifica and Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid are made in Canada at the Windsor Assembly Plant.
The 2021 Chrysler Pacifica has been named the 2021 Family Vehicle of the Year by AutoGuide in the automotive website’s annual awards and further adds to its accolades as the most awarded minivan over the last five years.
The AutoGuide team drove well over 100 new models this year and judged 34 finalists in six overall categories on many attributes, including value, innovation, user-friendliness, technology, safety and more. The overarching theme in their judging criteria was “fitness for purpose.” The best vehicles didn’t just excel in their particular category, they set new standards, even beyond their own class.
AutoGuide’s judges noted Chrysler Pacifica’s unmatched blend of practicality, safety, space and style that edged it ahead of the other competitors.
Contributing writer Matthew Guy, added: “It invented the segment and continues to do so by offering (features) like Stow ‘N Go seating even on the all-wheel-drive model when its competitors can’t even figure out how to make their middle row of seats disappear.”
“All-wheel drive returned to the Pacifica menu this year, giving the Pacifica added foul-weather capability,” said Patrick. “Chrysler also added a lux Pinnacle model this year, which dials up the interior ambiance with creamy caramel leather. This year’s update also introduced a revised Uconnect 5 system. This 10.1-inch infotainment system builds on one of our favourite examples in the market, with crisper graphics, quicker responses, and the ability to create multiple user profiles.”
2021 Chrysler Pacifica offers an unmatched amount of family-friendly features that include:
- New FamCAM interior camera that allows parents to view child seat occupants in the rear and even zoom in on passengers
- Uconnect Theatre with built-in games and available Wi-Fi to keep children occupied, with four new games for 2021: Concentration, chess, Chrysler Says and backgammon
- New Uconnect 5 system offers a 10.1-inch touchscreen, the largest standard touchscreen in its class, and many more connected services and features
- New segment-first USB Type C ports charge devices up to four times faster than standard USB outlets, keeping all family members connected while on the go
- More standard and available safety features than any vehicle in the industry
- Available new all-wheel drive (AWD) to assist in transporting children in any kind of weather, paired with Pacifica’s class-exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating
- Stow ‘n Go second-row in-floor storage bins also allow additional space for storing toys, schoolbooks, groceries and more
- Stow ‘n Vac helps clean up any kid-generated messes