Ottawa St Laurent Jeep & Ram has enjoyed successes for many years and has developed strong and lasting relationships with the community and its customers. We currently have an opportunity as an Automotive Finance & Insurance Specialist.
We offer a large and growing database of existing customers complimented by modern advertising campaigns to generate new business. Our successful Service Department brings many opportunities for additional business. We want to partner with someone who can excel with our current sales process to meet and exceed dealership minimum standards.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences for our customers and working with the company to continue delivering the personalized service that exemplifies our dealership. Primary responsibilities include:
- Sells financing and credit, life, accident, and health insurance to customers
- Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties
- Processes finance and lease contracts accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval within set time frame
- Proven ability to secure financing for clients and to communicate with all applicable parties throughout the process
- Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner
- Verifies all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc., before closing file
- Trains the sales staff regarding the benefits of financing, insurance, and extended service programs
- Valid OMVIC licence and minimum 3 years Automotive F&I experience mandatory
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ottawa St Laurent Jeep & Ram is an equal opportunity employer and is able to accommodate applicants with disabilities in the recruitment process.