Ready for Battle: Mopar to Offer 200+ Products for All-new 2020 Jeep® GladiatorDec 12nd, 2018
Strict standards were followed and factory-exclusive data was used to seamlessly integrate Mopar accessories and the Gladiator. Their time, efforts, and attention to detail resulted in a proper fit, finish and quality down to the color, grain, look and line of each product.
A large selection of items from Mopar’s available portfolio was on display at the 2018 LA Auto Show. The 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon showcased the top-down, open-air potential for its upgrades.
JPP added a 2-inch lift kit, tube doors, rock rails, and 5-inch + 7-inch off-road LED lights to the exterior. A mesh sun bonnet works with tube doors to deliver an open-air feel unlike any other offered in a midsize truck. Finally, they added the JPP logo to the rear of both bed sides.
Mopar added the hood decal, blacked-out grille, windshield tie-down straps, unique five-spoke wheels. In the rear of the truck, Mopar paired a bed-mounted cross rails and bike carrier, captivating the Jeep owners living an active lifestyle. A truck bed storage system enhances utility with lockable, dual sliding drawers.
Mopar oufitted the custom 2020 Jeep Gladiator with Katzkin seats, Mopar grab handles, molle bags, and all-weather floor mats. They armed the beast with a cold air intake that works with a Mopar cat-back exhaust system, adding horsepower and torque.
Carry More. Experience More.
- Bed-mounted cross rails. Paired with the Trail Rail system, they allow you to transport lifestyle accessories, such as bike or kayak carriers.
- Bed storage system. Dual sliding drawers, providing lockable storage space for gear, supplies and tools.
- Ramps. A carryover from Mopar’s RAM 1500 portfolio. Ramps provide an easy access into bed area.
- Tonneau covers. Configured to fit Jeep Gladiator seamlessly. Tonneau covers options include hard-trifold, soft-trifold and soft roll-up.
- Bed-liners. Mopar Custom Shop offers durable spray-in bed-liners as a production option. Drop-in bed-liners are also available.
- Roof rack/carriers. Accommodates a variety of lifestyle cargo, such as a bicycle, ski and snowboard.
Escape the Roads. Make Your Own Path.
- Lift kit. Get additional off-road clearance with the currently available 2-inch lift kit. It also adds aggressive appearance.
- Door sill guards. Composite and stainless steel door sill guards feature the Gladiator text logo.
- Rock rails. The unique, heavy-gauge steel JPP rock rails are thicker and wider. RAM Truck bed-liners use the same powder-coating to give non-slip finish.
- Bumpers. Rugged, sturdy, winch-capable steel bumpers include production Rubicon and “Stubby” bumper options.
- Grab handles. Mopar grab handles feature Jeep grille logo and are hard-secured, offering increased grip.
- LED off-road lights. Military grade 5-inch and 7-inch LED lights shine at a maximum of 8,000 lumens. JPP brackets are available for mounting.
Style Meets Performance.
- Side graphics. Designed only for the Jeep Gladiator. Flowing down from C-pillar and includes hexagonal design, military and retro-themed options.
- Hood graphics. Options include “Flag,” “1941” and “Jeep Grille Through the Years” designs.
- Katzkin seats. Katzkin leather seats were embroidered with distinctive Jeep grille logo in Tungsten stitching.
- Tube doors. Tough, 2-inch-round steel tube doors add an open-air feel that makes the Jeep Gladiator a one-of-a-kind midsize pickup.
- Sun bonnets. Both Mopar mesh and solid sun bonnets deliver a factory-engineered and UV-tested protection for driving without a hard top.
- All-weather mats. Durable, all-weather mats that fit like a glove. They feature graphic design inspired by rugged Moab trails.
- Cold air intake. Draws in fresh air from the hood cut-out to increase engine performance, all while featuring the Jeep brand logo.
- Wheels. Aluminum 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels help negotiate off-road terrain. Additional wheel options include five-spoke “gear” and five-spoke “slot” designs.
Ottawa St-Laurent Jeep & RAM
900 St-Laurent Blvd,
Ottawa, ON, K1K 3B3