CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT (26Z)
WideBody Destroyer Grey
Price does not include tax and licensing fees.
Plus HST and License.
Plus HST and License.
Contact us at 613-745-7051
Sit down, buckle up and hold on tight. From sinister speed to uncompromising control, the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat with Demon Widebody is breaking through the limits of performance. This Hellcat, in all of its wide-bodied glory, is one of the better versions of the Dodge Challenger, and rated at 707 horsepower.
Unlike the part of the car market that takes power and packages it as manageable, empowering and polished—the sport sedans, like the Cadillac V-Series cars and Audi’s S line—the Hellcat feels raw. Its power isn’t packaged as manageable, because it isn’t.
It takes work to understand how to properly use the Hellcat’s 707 HP, and the idea that it could launch into the nearest fence at any time never goes away. It reminds a person that they’re only in control if they make calculated and distant decisions in how to drive—without arrogance or a forged feeling of understanding the car. Key features of this incoming vehicle include:
- Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® SRT Hellcat V8 Engine with 707 HP and 650 LB-FT of Torque
- 20x11–inch Low-Gloss Devil's Rim Aluminum Wheels on 305/35ZR20 Pirelli® All-Season Performance Tires
- Electronic Power Steering with Driver Selectable Steering Tuning
- Widebody Fender Flares Add 3.5 Inches to the Overall Width
- Heated and Ventilated Demonic Red Laguna Leather-Trimmed Performance Seats
- 2.62 rear axle ratio
- All–Season Performance tires
- Electric power steering
- Widebody competition suspension
- Leather–wrapped shift knob
- Remote start system
- Steering wheel–mounted shift control
- Power Sunroof
- Uconnect 8.4" touchscreen navigation & media system
- Harmon/Kardon 18-speaker sound system
- Performance hood
- Satin black rear spoiler and hood
|Drivetrain:||Rear Wheel Drive|
|2.62 Rear Axle Ratio|
|Electric Power Steering|
|Tires: P305/35ZR20 AS Performance|
|Wheels: 20" x 11" Devil's Rim Aluminum|
|Widebody Competition Suspension|
|Widebody Fender Flares|
|Basic distance: 60,000 km|
|Basic months: 36 months|
|Basic warranty: 36 months/60,000km|
|Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance|
|Drivetrain distance: 100,000 km|
|Drivetrain months: 60 months|
|Powertrain warranty: 60 months/100,000km|
|Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/100,000km|
|Roadside distance: 100,000 km|
|Roadside months: 60 months|
* Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information listed above. Vehicle pricing, incentives, options (including standard equipment), and technical specifications listed is for the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat may not match the exact vehicle displayed. Please confirm with a sales representative the accuracy of this information.