Ottawa 2017 Ram 1500 Pickup Truck Sale
The Month of the Ram continues at Ottawa Dodge Headquarters at 900 St Laurent Blvd.
All new in-stock 2017 Ram 1500 pickup trucks will receive a credit up to 30% off the MSRP value - that's up to $23,003 in total discounts.
The lowest price in Ontario is at Ottawa Dodge and backed by our guarantee. Dare to compare - Ottawa Dodge Headquarters has the largest available Ram inventory in the region - more than 300 Ram trucks available to choose from!
starting at $34,830+hst
- 17-inch lightweight steel wheels
- P265/70R17 BSW All-Season Goodyear® tires
- Black, power, heated 6 x 9-inch mirrors, manual-folding (Quad/Crew Cab)
- Quad lens halogen headlamps and incandescent taillamps
- Black grille, door handles and front/rear bumpers
- Moulded-in-black upper fascia
- Front suspension with upper and lower control arms, coil springs and heavy-duty shock absorbers
- Rear suspension with multilink coil spring and heavy-duty shock absorbers
- 4- and 7-pin trailer wiring harness
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly part-time transfer case (4×4 only)
- Front stabilizer bar
- Rear stabilizer bar (Quad/Crew)
- Power rack and pinion steering
- 3.21 rear axle ratio
- 160-amp alternator
- 730-amp maintenance free battery
- Air conditioning
- Heavy-duty vinyl 40/20/40 split front bench seat
- Heavy-duty vinyl flip-up rear bench seat (Quad/Crew Cab)
- Front-seat centre armrest with three cup holders
- Black vinyl floor covering
- Cruise control
- Tilt steering column
- Radio 3.0 multimedia centre with 6 speakers
- Media Hub with remote USB port and auxiliary input jack
- 3.5-inch Electronic Vehicle Information Centre (EVIC)
- 12-volt auxiliary power outlet
- Power door locks and front windows with one-touch up/down (Quad/Crew Cab)
- Behind-the-seat storage bin (Regular Cab)
- Rearview day/night mirror
- Rear in-floor storage (Crew Cab)
- Rear under-seat storage bins (Quad/Crew Cab)
- Advanced multistage driver and front-passenger air bags
- Supplemental side-curtain air bags
- Supplemental side-curtain front air bags
- Supplemental front-seat-mounted side air bags
- Four-wheel disc antilock brakes
- Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
- Automatic headlamps
- Tire pressure monitoring system with display screen
- Electronic Stability Control16with Hill Start Assist, Trailer Sway Control, Electronic Roll Mitigation, Rain Brake Support, Ready Alert Braking and Traction Control
- Locking tailgate
- Engine block heater
- Full size spare tire
- Sentry Key® antitheft engine immobilizer
starting at $35,913+hst
- Overhead console
- Uconnect® 5.0 multimedia centre with 5-inch touchscreen and hands-free communication with Bluetooth® streaming audio
- Premium door trim with map pocket
- Rear power sliding window (Quad Cab®/Crew Cab)
- Temperature and compass displays
- Traveller and mini trip computer
- Body-colour upper fascia
- Chrome door handles
- Passenger-side sun visor with mirror
- Remote keyless entry
starting at $41,880+hst
- Cloth high-back front bucket seats with vinyl bolsters
- LED interior lighting
- Bright rotary dial shifter
- Full-length floor console with phone/tablet holder
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Power 10-way driver’s seat, including 2-way lumbar adjust
- Fold-flat rear load floor storage
- Uconnect® 8.4 multimedia centre with 8.4-inch touchscreen (NAV-ready)
- Highline door trim panel
- 115-volt auxiliary power outlet
- 20-inch polished aluminum wheels
- Body-colour grille with bright billets
- Body-colour front fascia and front/rear bumper
- Body-colour door handles
- Body-colour, power 6 x 9-inch heated mirrors with driver-side auto-dimming, supplemental turn signal and courtesy lamp: power folding
- Premium bi-functional halogen projector headlamps with Black surround
- Premium LED taillamps with Black surround
- P275/60R20 OWL all-season Goodyear® tires
- Dedicated daytime running lamps
- R/T Regular Cab Enhancements vs Sport
- Premium I speakers
- 22-inch forged polished aluminum wheels
- Sport Performance Hood
- Body-colour grille with Black mesh insert and R/T badge
- P285/45R22 BSW all-season Goodyear tires
- Behind-the-seat storage bin
Ram Laramie, Longhorn, Rebel
starting at $51,085+hst
- Leather-faced 40/20/40 high-back front bench seat (restrictions apply, see your retailer for full details)
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Air conditioning with dual-zone automatic temperature control with humidity sensor
- Front armrest with three cup holders
- Deluxe door trim panel
- Instrument panel with woodgrain accents
- Power 10-way driver’s seat and 6-way front-passenger seat including 2-way lumbar adjust
- Front and rear-door accent lighting
- Memory feature for radio/driver’s seat/pedals
- Heated steering wheel
- 10 amplified-speaker system including subwoofer
- 20-inch Chrome-clad aluminum wheels
- P275/60R20 BSW all-season Goodyear tires
- Bright grille with bright hex-perforated insert
- Bright front and rear bumpers
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome, power 6 x 9-inch heated, multifunction mirrors with position memory, auto-dimming, supplemental turn signal and courtesy lamps: power folding
- Premium LED taillamps with Chrome surround
- Premium bi-functional halogen projector headlamps with Chrome surround
- Power-adjustable pedals
- Security alarm
- ParkView® Rear Back-up Camera with view at speed capability
- Park-Sense® Rear Park Assist System
- Body-colour fender flares
Canada's Longest-Lasting Light Duty Pickups
Ottawa - Ram 1500 features powerful and efficient engines including Canada's Best-Selling Engine, the 3.6L PentastarTM VVT V6. On Ram 1500, this powertrain offers up to 305 horsepower and 269 lb-ft of torque along with outstanding fuel economy. When you need even more power, the available 5.7L HEMI® V8 produces an impressive 395 horsepower and 410 lb-ft of torque for a towing capacity up to 4,826 kg (10,640 lb). Not only is the 5.7L HEMI Canada's best-selling V8, based on the past 6 years of registration, it's also the heart of the Canadian Truck King Challenge winner for 2017.
The interior is innovative and comfortable, and perfectly complements Class-Exclusive innovations like the multilink coil spring rear suspension and available RamBox® Cargo Management System for maximum convenience and capability.
When you know what we put into these trucks, you understand why Ram is Canada's longest-lasting light-duty pickups. It's also a Consumers Digest “Best Buy” winner for the 2017, 2015, 2014 and 2013 model years.
Power by Real Capability
From the Class-Exclusive 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 (late availability) with impressive 420 lb-ft of low-end torque, to the legendary 5.7L HEMI® VVT V8 with a towing capacity up to 4,826 kg (10,640 lb) – the Ram 1500 will meet all your capability needs. Factor in the Segment-Exclusive TorqueFlite® 8-speed automatic transmission, the Segment-Exclusive Active-LevelTM Four-Corner Air Suspension, and a choice of 4x4 transfer case systems and you'll see why the Ram 1500 is a three-time winner of the Canadian Truck King Challenge. Ottawa Dodge on St Laurent is your Ram Headquarters with over 200 Ram trucks available.
Ottawa Dodge's commitment to fuel economy can be summarized in one statement - the 2017 Ram 1500 is Canada's most fuel-efficient full-size pickup ever!
The HFE model is the ultimate expression of that commitment, delivering fuel economy as efficient as 8.0 L/100 km (35 mpg) highway, from its 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 (late availability) with 8-speed automatic, active grille shutters and aerodynamic exterior features.
Regardless of which engine your Ram 1500 is equipped with, you can rest assured that we have overlooked no opportunity to maximize fuel economy.
Towing and Payload
The Ram 1500 is engineered with towing capabilities that are compliant with the Society of Automotive Engineers J2807 towing standard – GCWR and trailer weight ratings that reflect real-world conditions.
This means that with your Ram 1500 from Ottawa dodge, you can tow and haul confidently – tow up to 10,640 lb (4,826 kg) and haul a payload of up to 1,880 lb (853 kg). The Ram 1500 comes standard with a 4- and 7-pin wiring harness and offers an integrated Class IV hitch receiver and Trailer Brake Control system.
Available on no other pickup in the class, and standard on the Ram 1500, the multi-link coil-spring rear suspension delivers tough towing and hauling capability without sacrificing comfort and handling.
The coil springs and heavy-duty shock absorbers combine for a lightweight design that not only soaks up bumps, but also provides more damping resistance to control upward and downward wheel motion, for optimal comfort and vehicle control. Ram 1500 will deliver a comfortable ride while allowing you to tow or haul what you need around Ottawa!
Take control of towing, hauling and off-road adventure with the Class-Exclusive Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension System, standard on the Rebel and Laramie Limited models. This advanced technology system performs 2 important functions.
First, it maintains a steady level regardless of load, to maintain a constant driving profile and ideal headlamp-to-road angle. Second, it raises or lowers the vehicle depending on the need with 5 available modes to choose from.
Increase ride height up to 2-inches above normal for impressive ground clearance and approach and departure angles, or lower it to Entry/Exit mode for ease of loading and unloading. At highway speeds, the Aero Mode automatically lowers the vehicle, reducing aerodynamic drag and “body roll” while improving fuel efficiency.
The Ram 1500's shift-on-the-fly part-time 4-wheel drive system includes a 4-HI setting that locks both drive shafts for extra grip and pulling power, for confident handling on slippery, wet, and loose terrain anywhere in Ottawa.
The 4-LO setting has a 2.64:1 gear reduction ratio for increased power and grip to climb over difficult obstacles. An available electronic shift-on-demand transfer case lets you select your desired 4x4 setting with the push of a button.
For the 3rd time in a row, the Ram 1500 has been crowned the overall winner of the Canadian Truck King Challenge. Powered by the 5.7L HEMI® VVT V8, the 2017 Ram 1500 Sport won the half-ton and overall Truck King titles by outscoring 10 pickup competitors – from mid-size to one-ton full-size.
The Ram 1500 particularly excelled in the 4 fuel consumption challenges, taking each one over the Chevrolet Silverado, Toyota Tundra and Nissan Titan. In the 2 previous Truck King challenges, the Class-Exclusive 3.0L EcoDiesel V61 (late availability) helped the Ram 1500 take the crown. Combine these available powertrains with Class-Exclusive features like the Active-LevelTM Four-Corner Air Suspension and it’s clear why the Ram 1500 continues to earn 3rd-party honours.
Hours of Operation
- Service & Parts
Monday - Thursday
8:30am - 8:00pm
8:30am - 6:00pm
8:30am - 5:00pm
Service & Parts
Service & Parts
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 5:30pm
8:00am - 2:00pm