Buy With Confidence - Used Vehicle Exchange Policy
We are Number 1 in Ottawa for a reason!
Any customer buying a pre-owned or used vehicle will have the right to exchange that vehicle within 5 (five) days for another vehicle on the lot using our Used Vehicle Exchange Policy.
They will only qualify for the exchange under the following conditions:
- It must be within 5 (five) calendar days from the delivery date.
- The vehicle must have less than 300 additional kilometers on it. Any excess mileage will be reduced by 25c/km retroactive to delivery mileage.
- The vehicle must pass a physical inspection. Any damage is the sole responsibility of the consumer.
- The customer will receive trade value equivalent to the purchase price only of the vehicle as stated on the vehicle purchase agreement.
- The customer will not receive credit for administration fees, PDE, TireGuard, or Security Package. The customer will be expected to pay for these options again.
- The customer will not receive a credit for taxes, as the trade value of the vehicle will offset the taxes on their next purchase.
- The customer will not receive a refund/credit for Mastershield or accessories purchased and installed on the exchanged vehicle.
- If an extended warranty or service contract was selected, the customer will receive a refund of 90% of the cost of the plan. This is due to incurred costs to qualify a vehicle through service for this plan.
- If a vehicle is financed, the balance of the loan will be paid out, and any deficiencies will be added to the new contract.
- If financing, it is subject to approved credit from the lending institution.
See dealer for more details.