How will my appraisal offer be created?Jun 25th, 2019
The appraisal offer that we will give you is based on a thorough inspection of your vehicle, ensuring you get a fair and honest offer. The process includes a physical inspection. Since every vehicle is different, our appraisers focus on:
- The year, mileage, make, and model of your vehicle
- Interior and exterior conditions
- Aftermarket modifications
- Structural damage
- A test drive to determine mechanical issues
- Your vehicle’s history report for possible flood or frame damage and any accidents
Using multiple sources of data, appraisers also check general factors that affect a vehicle of similar make and model. Your vehicle is compared against current and accurate market conditions, such as national, provincial, and local sales trends, as well as auction data.
Once our appraisers analyze the information, we’ll give you a free written appraisal offer good for up to five days.